The title really says it all. I Googled my name, because it’s a pretty common one, and I found a writer in Pittsburgh and a “visual journalist” in Dallas. The stuff seems pretty cool, you should check it out. Oh, and apparently there’s a Brendan Sullivan who’s a grad student at CMU and wins lots of crossword tournaments. How odd.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Aleksandar Hemon Anthony Weiner asshole at home dentistry blog Chuck Kinder Deep Creek ego Etgar Keret fame fiction Fuck You Gabriel Garcia Marquez hacks Honeymooners Hunter Thompson internship ithaca journalism Kards Unlimited kayaking Kurt Vonnegut Last Evenings on Earth Mark Zuckerberg Matt Taibbi Michael Chabon MSNBC Occupy Wall Street pittsburgh Pittsburgh City Paper poetry puddledockers Raymond Carver Rick Santorum Roberto Bolano Sandy Crimmins short stories The Mysteries of Pittsburgh The Nimrod Flipout Theodore Roosevelt the original The Question of Bruno The Rum Diary The Social Network writing
- RT @RealTimeWWII: Nazi-occupied nations being stripped of machinery, resources & food to pay German conquerers. US satirist Dr. Seuss: http… 20 hours ago
- RT @RealTimeWWII: UK Gen. Mosley has lunched with Italian Duke of Aosta in his cave-fortress; Duke agreeing to surrender last Italian stron… 1 day ago
- RT @ThoughtCatalog: The Overthinking Person's Drinking Game bit.ly/KlH4Hp #archives 2 days ago
- @cdeibler Thats... not ok. SIlverware with burgers is not okay. 3 days ago
- @cdeibler Ah, gotcha. Well, tell the Brits they need to step up. 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.